1. Praxos conducts a site audit & financial analysis.
2. You sign a financial agreement with Praxos and our Finance Partner.
3. Praxos installs the solar system on your premises.
4. BlueShift solar system provides your buliding with
electricity during daytime.
5. You pay a fixed system monthly fee and in return you
use all the energy produced.
6. BlueShift maintains and monitors the solar system for the
duration of the finance agreement.
7. Eskom continues to provide electricity partly during
daytime and at night.
8. We assist you with other energy efficiency initiatives and you pay a reduced Eskom electricity bill.
Site Audit & Financial Analysis
Solar Rental Agreement
Solar System Installation
How Does it work Exactly
You pay a fixed monthly “rental” in return, you use the energy the system produces. Immediate SAVINGS!
This option of financing is one of the most popular, instead of the customer buying and paying for the solar system upfront, the customer pays a low and fixed monthly amount to install the system and they get to have all the energy produced. After the rental period, you get to own the system and now produce free electricity for the remaining lifecycle of the system.
Installation Cost: you pay Zero installation cost; we will procure and purchase the equipment.
Contract Terms: Solar PV’s have a lifespan of 25 to 30 years; our rental period is between 7 to 10 years. Full ownership after contract expiry.
Insurance and Maintenance: During the rental period, all maintenance, warranties and insurance will be covered by Praxos Energy Solutions.
Savings: No upfront payments, the monthly rental amount will be lower than what you are currently paying the utility. You pay out of your monthly savings from your current electricity bill.
In simple it’s a rental option where you get a chance to own the solar system after the rental contract.